This summer it's been all about the easy no-brainer outfits for me and shorts with a cute tank top is pretty much my default setting these days. While I do love wearing white shorts I think this is going to be the last summer for these ones in particular since I want to get a pair that looks a little more streamlined. Still these gave me some great times and cute outfits :)





JB and I went up to Duluth this weekend to see his parents and we had a wonderful time! I will share a few pics of that since we went on a couple nature walks on some parks that make it hard to believe you're in the middle of a city :)

Happy Monday guys! How was your weekend?

besos,
Maca


11 Comments

  1. i love duluth!! how fun! and i love your outfit. that tank is so great and let's talk about those amazing shoes!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Can you believe I got those shoes on sale for $5??? One of the reasons I love them so much lol

      Delete
  2. Gorgeous lady!! I love the tank with these shorts! And too am coveting your shoes!

    I heart Duluth, bring on those pictures!! I went to Crosslake this weekend, it was lovely!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Beth! I saw your instagram/fb pics of your weekend and it just looked divine!

      Delete
  3. cutie! as always :)
    i have unmanageable hair too--i have to use products and heat at least once a week. it's wild and frizzy ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. really? you did awesome with a month of no heat then! my problem is that my hair is def not straight but the curls arent defined so its just a big blob hahaha I make the blob work though ;) (or I try ha!)

      Delete
  4. Such a pretty floral print top! Tanks and shorts are pretty much my summer uniform on weekends. :)

    -Sharon
    The Tiny Heart
    Target Giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sharon! I agree, a cute uniform ;)

      Delete
  5. So chic Maca! Love those shoes :) You look amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those heels are kind of awesome - this may be the last summer for those shorts, but don't give the shoes up! ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Shorts and a tank are the perfect summer go-to!

    http://kacieskloset.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I'm always happy to read your lovely comments!

Gracias por visitarme. Me encanta leer sus comentarios!