Yup, this is how I know I'm old. I went to JB's 10 year High School reunion las friday. I know I should say he's the one getting old but technically we are both from the class of '03 I just graduated younger *wink*

Even though JB said that only about 10% of the class made it to the reunion it was still an incredibly fun night and we all agreed that I would have fit right in had I gone to their High School. Although let's face it, they just liked me because I made a fool of myself dancing to N'sync and the backstreet boys (some choreography included)

I kept it pretty monochromatic with a black and white outfit but pumped it up with red lip and nails for the ocassion--I wanted something fun but it wasn't my reunion after all. Also, I was going to get ready when we got to the hotel but we got stuck in traffic on the way to JB's hometown so I forgot all jewelry. Oh well.



Overall it was a blast and it made me really excited for mine at the end of the year. Hope I can make it!
Have you gone to yours already? Was it what you expected?

besos,
Maca




8 Comments

  1. You look so cute my friend!! I adore the dogs on your tank top!! I'm glad you enjoyed the reunion. We went to ours a couple of years ago and it was ok, but everyone fell into their own groups after a few minutes and we ended up sneaking out early with our closest friends and have our own party at a bar down the road, ha!

    And PS - we need to get together!! Even if it's just you and me, I miss you girl!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha! thanks! I think that shirt is too cute and fun, lol. I kinda had the feeling that it would be "click-y" but honestly I didn't even see JB for half the night and we both just hang out with a bunch of different groups all night so we got to say hi to everyone. Some of his buddies went to a bar at the end of the night but we had already had "one too many" so we called it a night around midnight :)

      PS. yes and yes. miss you too!

      Delete
  2. you look so gorgeous Xo, Megan, www.TfDiaries.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is my boyfriend's 10 year reunion this summer! But he couldn't make it because he was on a fishing trip. I am getting there... very soon! I love what you wore, so so so cute and sexy at the same time!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Too bad you can't make it to his but I'm sure yours will be super fun when you get to go! I find it interesting watching how some people revert to their HS days just by being in that environment ha! (don't mean it in a bad way, you just get goofy with HS friends sometimes)

      Delete
  4. gorgeous! legs for days! i haven't attended any of my reunions, but my 20th is coming soon. yes, i'm friggin old.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha! that's not really old, it's just the number that makes it feel like it was way too long ago haha.

      Delete

Thank you for stopping by! I'm always happy to read your lovely comments!

Gracias por visitarme. Me encanta leer sus comentarios!